Impact Explorer features
Impact Explorer™ boasts a range of features designed to support the participation of wider stakeholder groups in decision-making.
Impact Explorer supports four major activities:
- Question & Answer. Gather opinions using a multiple choice format. Each question can have up to ten potential answers. This supports "Yes/No" questions, quizzes, etc.
- Voting. Rate a number of items using a common scale — e.g. rate cars on a scale of 1-5. Scales can be customized and contain up to ten points.
- Ranking. Rank items according to your first, second and/or third choice. The overall rank assigned to the item is a weighted combination of the individual rankings.
- Matrix. Score items on two dimensions and display the results using a "scatter plot". The scales can be customized or you can used pre-defined models — e.g. Probability/Impact scales to assess risk.
User interface features
Impact Explorer provides users with the following features:
- Impact Explorer can be customized using your own color scheme or logos/images.
- "Drag and drop" facilities and detailed wizards significantly reduce the learning (and re-learning) curve.
- Powerful meeting agenda provides a central management point for entire workshops/meetings.
- Question lists can be stored and reused across multiple workshops/meetings.
- "Master Keypad" option allows Impact Explorer and Microsoft Powerpoint® to be controlled remotely via a spare keypad.
- Data can be transferred between Impact Explorer and other packages, such as Microsoft Office® and Decision Explorer®.
- Automated report generator exports results to Microsoft Word®.
Impact Explorer is supplied with:
- CD containing Impact Explorer software for Microsoft Windows®.
- Printed manual.
If Impact Explorer is purchased with a voting system, the following items are also supplied:
- Wireless (radio frequency) voting keypads (number of keypads depends on package purchased).
- USB transceiver (and cable).
- Custom carrying case.
Decision Explorer is a registered trademark of Banxia Software Limited.
Impact Explorer is a trademark of Banxia Software Limited.
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.